Great information from King County Stormwater Services this month!
- Cooling down streams: addressing warm summer water temperatures in Green River Tributaries
- Science Section Successfully Completes Major Federal Research Grants
- Lake Sammamish Water Quality Response to Land Use Change
- It’s all about stream bugs – Especially this one!
- How to calculate the benefits of planting trees to help meet carbon reduction goals
- 2015 Annual Science Seminar
- Science and Technical Support Section Drought Monitoring
Digital Media and Design Project Coordinator, Engagement
Liz is a strong advocate for KCD programs and services. She wears many hats at KCD and enjoys helping each team showcase their best and brightest projects and accomplishments. Outside of work, Liz, her husband and son own a 10-acre farm in Enumclaw and have horses, sheep and poultry, and grow hay. Currently, she also spends a great deal of her time volunteering as the market manager for Enumclaw Plateau Farmers’ Market.