The Community Fair is back at the Native Plant Sale on March 14, 2020!
We’ll have partners, food trucks and helpful resources for your planting and conservation needs. Plan on staying awhile, bring some friends and share in the conservation community.
- DIRT Corps
- Duwamish Alive Coalition
- Elk Run Farm
- King County Noxious Weeds
- King County Wastewater Treatment Center with CitySoil Farm and GroCo™
- King-Pierce Farm Bureau
- Master Gardener Foundation of King County
- On the Grow Learning Truck
- PCC Farmland Trust
- Seattle Audubon
- S.H.A.D.O.W. Lake Nature Preserve
- Tilth Allliance
- Washington Native Plant Society
- Young Women Empowered
- and more to come!
Vendors with products/services for sale:
The current food truck lineup is as follows:
If you have questions regarding the Community Fair, please contact Natalie Quist.
Looking forward to seeing you on March 14!
Reminder, online sales close on March 4, 2020 so don’t wait!
Tukwila Community Center
Saturday, March 14, 2020
10:00am to 3:00pm