Getting your soil test results back from A & L Labs is always exciting. You don’t know what your soil nutrients are until you submit the samples to a lab. However, getting the test results back may also be confusing if you haven’t taken a class. This is where we can help. Interpretation of the tests can be pretty simple. Take a look at this brief video.
If you are still confused and want a more in-depth look at soil test results, you can watch this longer version:
And if you still unsure about reading your test results, here are some additional resources:
- Learn about Soil Amendments & Fertilizers from Grow Smart, Grow Safe®
- Soil Testing: A Guide for Farms with Diverse Vegetable Crops from Washington State University
- Getting the Most From Routine Soil Tests – Interpreting Soil Test Results from SARE
- Soil Test Interpretation Guide from Oregon State University
- A&L Labs Soil Test Interpretation Guide (PDF)
- Understanding the Results of Your Professional Soil Test from GrowOrganic.com and Peaceful Valley
- Understanding Your Soil Analysis Report from Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply
- Check out this great post from EcoFarmingDaily: Adjusting Soil pH
Finally, if you want additional help over the phone or in-person, give our office a call at 425-282-1900.