Previously I shared some initial information on how to support local agriculture. I have been on no-less-than 10 webinars since then and the links I am going to share today are hopefully helpful to both farmers and ranchers as well as anyone wanting to support small business by shopping from those folks.
This is not a comprehensive list by any means, just a few resources that really resonated with me. If you have something to share, please reach out to me and I will continue to share more in the coming weeks as well.
Articles and Blog Posts
- Using Lean Tools in Food Businesses during COVID-19
- Financial Stimulus Options and Cash Management Strategies
- Farming During COVID: A Webinar Series on Adapting to Crisis
Community Agriculture and Self Reliance
- Best Practices for Community Gardens During COVID-19 (webinar)
- GRuB (Garden-Raised Bounty)
- Wild Foods and Medicines