Curious about what it takes to return your stream, lake or wetland property to its more natural state? Want to learn ways you can support wildlife, enhance your property’s aesthetic, and reduce maintenance needs? Don’t miss this FREE 1-hour webinar for homeowners living along the water. Learn from restoration experts about managing your yard to support both the environment and your own needs.
Date: Tuesday, February 7 at 6pm. Presentation will last about an hour and there will be time to get your questions answered.
- Minimizing pollution runoff on your property
- Controlling invasive weeds
- Utilizing native plants for wildlife habitat and erosion control
Adding value and beauty to your yard naturally.
Questions? Contact email@example.com or call 425-864-5527.
If you can’t attend the webinar, or just want more information on this topic check out these resources:
- Managing weeds: King County Noxious Weeds (external link)
- Selecting native plants: King County Go Native (external link)
- Planting plans and restoration how-to: City of Bellevue Critical Areas Resource Handbook (Acrobat PDF/external link)
- KCD Native Plant Nurseries List or KCD Native Plant Nurseries (Acrobat PDF)
- KCD Native Plant Descriptions (Acrobat PDF)
Are you interested in receiving more specific technical assistance?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-773-8017 with your address and a brief description of what you’d like assistance with.