Whether you are gardening, growing forage for livestock, or maintaining an orchard, understanding your soil is crucial to plant health. Join us on Monday February 27, 2023 for a free webinar to learn about soil basics, KCD’s Soil Testing Program, and ways to improve soil health. KCD Resource Planner experts will also share how to take and interpret soil tests.
Improve your understanding of the soil on your property and set yourself up for success.
Register to reserve your spot and get your questions answered.
If you want to complete your soil test before the workshop you can read the Soil Testing Fact Sheet for instructions on collecting and sending your sample. If you can’t wait for the upcoming webinar you can watch the 2023 webinar recording on our YouTubeChannel for instructions on how to take a sample.
If you want more info after the webinar, here are some additional resources:
- Learn about Soil Amendments & Fertilizers from Grow Smart, Grow Safe®
- Soil Testing: A Guide for Farms with Diverse Vegetable Crops from Washington State University
- Getting the Most From Routine Soil Tests – Interpreting Soil Test Results from SARE
- Soil Test Interpretation Guide from Oregon State University
- A&L Labs Soil Test Interpretation Guide (PDF)
- Understanding the Results of Your Professional Soil Test from GrowOrganic.com and Peaceful Valley
- Understanding Your Soil Analysis Report from Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply
- Check out this great post from EcoFarmingDaily: Adjusting Soil pH
Finally, if you need additional help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.