The City of Kirkland is offering two (2) free trees for pick up at 132nd Square Park (13159 132nd Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034) on Sunday, October 22 from 12-4pm. Trees must be planted on private property (with permission from the landowner) within Kirkland.
How to Get Your Trees
1) Evaluate your planting site and this year’s tree options. Select the tree best suited for the space. Does your planting site have a lot of light or is it shady? Is it wet all year round or dry? Is your space really large or smaller? Do you want flowers or fruits or cones? Check out Kirkland’s DIY planting guide for more information.
2) Apply for trees online between July 15 and September 15.
3) Plan your tree transport options. Trees will be in 5 gallon pots and approximately 6 feet tall.
4) Pick up your new trees Sunday, October 22 from 12-4pm at 132nd Square Park (13159 132nd Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034).
5) Plant your trees! Stay connected with Kirkland Conserves and receive tips and tree care reminders to keep your trees healthy.
Let us know if you have additional questions and/or need help with delivery or planting due to mobility issues. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.