White River Valley Museum is celebrating Earth Month during Spring Break, and they want you to join them! Every day they will explore a different theme, learning more about the wonderful world we live in, the creatures we share it with, and the choices we can all make to help our world.
- Monday, April 11 at 1:00pm – Perfect Plants and Pollinators Soil Science with King Conservation District
- Tuesday, April 12 at 1:00pm – Beautiful Birds Raptor Encounter with John the Falconer
- Wednesday, April 13 at 1:00pm – Crucial Creatures Animal Encounter with Casai’s Curious Critters
- Thursday, April 14 at 1:00pm – Excellent Energy Build Solar Bug Bots
- Friday, April 15 at 1:00pm – Wonderful Water Orcas, Salmon, and the Food Web with Orca Network
Interactive activities, art-making opportunities, and scavenger hunts are scheduled every day from 10am-4pm, with special opportunities to learn, meet animals, or create something special scheduled at 1pm. Admission and all activities are free! See website for additional details.