Natural Resource Competition for High School Students
The Envirothon is North America’s leading environmental education competition, with an estimated 500,000 high school students in the United States and Canada demonstrating their knowledge and problem-solving skills on the topics of aquatic ecology, forestry, soils/land use, wildlife, and a current issue.
The annual Envirothon is an excellent opportunity for students to cultivate new skills and learn about resource conservation career opportunities.
There are no upcoming Events at this time.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-282-1909
Basic Team Eligibility
- Team members must be registered in grades 9-12 for the current school year.
- Teams must consist of five members from the same school, home school group, or local organization, and community clubs welcome, too!
- An adult advisor must accompany teams and is responsible for the behavior of team members during meals, free time and other times not related to testing or preparation for competition.
- The Regional Competition is held on a weekday. Teams will need to get an excused absence from school to participate in this all day science competition.
- If your team advances, you will compete at Washington State Envirothon.